Monday, February 23, 2009

Gravity



Diablo likes to take my seat on the couch when I get up to refill my coffee in the morning.

On Saturday we saw the most customers come through the shop in a day this year. It was great to see so many people getting ready for the season. I am starting to get stoked to get out on my bike. I think will be able to achieve the goal of not riding indoors all winter. It should make the first couple of outdoor rides a bit hard, but I am motivated. I think I am gonna have to answer the bell that KBD seems to keep ringing.

2 comments:

drtommy said...

Gravity challenge....1.5 loops of the westbench hill/sage mesa descent. The finish will be at the top. I think you could get 30 seconds over Olly on the downhill. Drafting will be allowed.

Will Pratt said...

I am IN!!!! When?????