Monday, March 9, 2009

Is it really March?


With weather forecasts predicting a low of somewhere near -21 this week it looks like the winter sports are going to be around for awhile longer. I have been wanting to get out on my bike, but I am trying to make the most of the last few weeks of playing in the snow. On my weekend I got in a great day of downhill skiing, a horrible attempt at classic skiing, and an epic snowshoe. I also managed to sneak a few beers in with the big deal boys....where we plotted out our Ski to Sea team. We didn't discuss uniforms but they sure aren't going to be blue speedos!!!!!

On Sunday I got out with the 'boys' for some turns. It was pretty sweet....the conditions were great and it was fun to get a few runs in with Chris, Robin, Gary, and Marcus. You may notice that Marcus is missing from the picture....Speedy was probably already halfway down the run.

Despite enjoying the winter sports, I would sure love to see spring come and have riding season start!

No comments: