Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poor Diablo!


My poor dog really didn't have a good day today. First off, he had to have surgery on his knee. He had a 'doggie ACL' injury that Dr. Nixon was able to fix and we get to pick him up tomorrow. Unfortunately, he is going to be out of commission for a few weeks. We are hoping he will be good as new before the baby comes.

But probably even worse for the poor pooch is the imminent return of JonnyO. We got word from Pineapple Jonny that he will be coming to stay with us starting in mid-April. Melissa and I were happy to hear he is coming, but I am sure Diablo wont feel the same. Despite Jonny thinking that Diablo is 'his dog'.....our pooch hasn't warmed up to the friendly French Canadian. Maybe the third summer will finally be the one where they develop a bond.

I didn't tell Jonny we ran out of the green paint we have been using for most of the house and his new room is going to be the same pink we painted for our soon-to-be daughter's room....hope he doesn't read this blog.

1 comment:

jonnyo said...

what??!!!! Pink???? like my old bike??!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

and diablo is MY dog...he love taking walk with me...he is just playing hard to get!!! I miss him..and you two also! you 3 i guess!:)

see you soon!