Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The First One




Well here is the first Barn Blog. Not sure if this is going to amount to much of a blog but thought I would try. This will probably just end up becoming a bunch of rambling posts....I recently read that a blog is "a collection of ideas, given away for free that you would normally spend more time developing and seek publication." Well I have never been published and doubt I have any ideas that someone would pay money for......so thank goodness for blogs.


Not much going on at the shop these days. Just the usual slowing down in business as Winter approaches....we get stuck in a pattern of the grass being greener on the other side. When it is busy in the Summer you can't wait for it to slow down and when it is dead in the winter you can't wait for Spring so it picks up. Ah well, at least it gives me time to write a blog.
Will

No comments: